WHO I AM
Through my role as a dietitian and fitness professional, I am on a mission to help young women find confidence when it comes to food, fitness, and their LIFE. My goal is to help my clients develop a positive relationship with food, and lead a happier, healthier life. I spent too long over-exercising and under-eating, yet always aiming for ‘balance’ until I realized food and exercise are not transactional. If I want a cookie, I eat a cookie, along with all foods that bring me joy. I want to help you get off the roller coaster and in the driver’s seat of your own health and well-being.
I spent five years at Purdue University obtaining a dual degree in Dietetics and Nutrition, Fitness, and Health. I also began my joy for teaching group fitness and personal training at this time. From there, I completed my Individual Supervised Practice Program with Purdue, completing over 1200 supervised hours in clinical, community, and food service nutrition. From there, I worked in enteral nutrition therapy before my current role as a bariatric dietitian, specializing in obesity and weight management. I continue to work as a fitness professional - certifying and mentoring fitness instructors as well as providing individualized and group training, and presenting at national fitness conferences.
I started my private practice to offer nutrition therapy to those struggling to end the diet cycle and find the fun in fitness. I specialize in Intuitive Eating, sports nutrition (specifically weight training and running), and body image. I am so looking forward to starting this journey with you to help you find your fierce and be the best version of YOU!
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
Beachbody LIVE Master Trainer & Fitness Presenter
- ANTI-DIET. Ditch the diet mentality, learn how to eat like a normal human and live your life.
- Food is Fuel. Shift your mindset to find peace with food. It can be used to sustain us in a marathon or to celebrate the BA job you just landed.
- If you want the cookie, eat the cookie! ALL foods have a place to help us live extraordinarily full lives.
- Measure the pounds you LIFT, not the pounds you weigh. There are SO many ways to measure our success, and the scale doesn’t have to be one of them.
- Work smarter, not harder. You don’t need to spend hours in the gym in order to achieve your goals.
- Make it FUN! Because if it's not fun, what's the point?! There is something out there for everyone, you may just have yet to find it